Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop the talent acquisition plan & recruitment policy in line with the business needs
- Co-ordinate with various departments, understand their manpower requirements plan and prepare the overall manpower requirement plan for the organization and submit the same for approval.
- Ensure all job descriptions for all the positions are in place before starting the recruitment process.
- Identify and finalize various sources of recruitment's including consultants, advertisements, use of job portals, references, etc.
- Ensure effective reduction in recruitment cost through innovative strategy of hiring.
- Ensure adherence to the recruitment timelines
- Conduct HR Rounds of interviews.
- Ensure psychometric tests conducted for all AGM and above level positions and inputs are shared with the final panel of interviewers from the test report.
- Ensure Reference checks are done before finalization.
- Prepare position and compensation fitment of the selected candidate and roll out the offers
- Ensure pre-joining/joining formalities of all new recruits are completed.
- Should have experience in hiring for the engineering team both IT and non IT
Desired Candidate Profile
12+ Years Experience
Must be from Manufacturing/EPC/Oil & Gas Industry
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 20,00,000 - 27,50,000 P.A.
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
A leading EPC MNC Company