Greetings from SnapSeaarch team!
SnapSeaarch (formerly known as Pharmahood Consultants) operates as an extended HR arm for its clients, providing Recruitment services to MNCs and Business Conglomerates across India. The organization was founded in 2003 for serving mainly the Healthcare sector and has since grown the company in this decade's time to serve 17 different industry verticals today. Today SnapSeaarch is amongst the Top 3 Preferred Recruitment Services Partner '' for its long-standing clients. SnapSeaarch has been known in the executive search names through its Process, People and Passion to mark a difference in each and every assignment. All 3 Ps at SnapSeaarch mark differences with their quality uncompromised for the entire process.
We're hiring for Finance Manager(Finance controller) for our client into environmental service company
Exp : 5+Year
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project controllership
- Take overall ownership for managing finance function for 5-7 projects
- Preparation and finalisation of standalone financial statements including cash flow statements in compliance with Ind-AS
- Ensure timely completion of Statutory audits with Zero Observations with in 1 month from year end
- Taking ownership of every trial balance heads and data required from them on monthly/ quarterly / annual closure of accounts
- Manage billing, revenue recognition, inventory, fixed assets, treasury & Accounts payable processes and review team work on routine basis
- Managing fixed assets (including leases) register & accounting and ensure compliance of CARO requirements.
2.Costing, Budgeting & Management reporting
- Track project cost and prepare MIS on regular basis. Highlight deviation in project coston proactive basis
- Work closely with operation team and prepare annual budget for projects in define timelines
- Work closely with operation team and prepare monthly MIS and cashflow for all projects and track project performance against AOP Initiate &; follow up on Cost savings initiatives
- Enabling business decision such as capex, special projects, due diligence of JV Partners
- Variance Analysis of P&L & Balance sheet
- Ensure timely filing of various tax returns such as TDS, GST etc on monthly, quarterlyand yearly basis.
- Preparation of data for income tax and GST assessments
- Ensure compliance of all statutory records such as GST input register, data of TDS andincome tax returns
- Ensure reconciliation of TDS with 26 AS
- Actively Co-ordinate with tax authorities for completion of assessments, rectification, refunds, etc.
- Co-ordinate with tax consultants for filing litigation/appeals for expenses/claims disallowed by tax authorities.
4. System, controls & internal audit
- Ensure implementation of define SOP and ensure monthly compliances of controls &IFC documentation for finance process
- Drive SAP implementation in collaboration with Head Office. Ensure functioning of all modules in projects.
- Review and manage the Capex approval process and ensure no deviation in payment process
- Manage con-current audit for all high value transactions
- Ensuring SOD and maker-checker in finance activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualified CA with 5-7 years of experience in FP&A, Taxation , Audit, Variance Analysis, Budgetary control, Finance Control, Inventory Management etc.
- Has Business Acumen to be able to take right business decision for growth of the business
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves and work closely on Operational issues as and when needed is mandatory
- Proven team leadership and interpersonal abilities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaFinance & Accounting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in Any Specialization
our client into environmental service company