Position : DGM / GM - Strategy Research & Analytics Head
Location : Mumbai
Job Purpose :
Develop Research Ideas and conduct extensive external research to bring outside-in perspective to Company business strategy
- Setting-up the Research and Analytics vertical at company along with Chief Strategy Officer, building a research plan including articulating scope of external research
- Support unit Strategy teams with relevant data, sharing external perspective on customer, market, processes to help them articulate strategy
- Sharing outside-in perspective with management, identifying key business opportunities and helping direct investment in the right direction
- Conceptualizing research projects, being responsible for the quality of the projects delivered and completion of projects within agreed timelines.
- Gathering external business data using various sources like research papers, customer/supplier contacts, internal and external stakeholder interviews, industry conferences, journals
- Sensing industry activities having business implications at a global scale and setting-up further research on topics if required
- Designing processes for storage & analysis of data gathered and implementing tools for the same if required
- Developing and implementing various frameworks to make sense of large datasets conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis on various external drivers like market share, trend analysis, competitor analysis.
- Summarizing and reporting of findings to management to help with decision making
- Enabling the Strategy Office to become a leader in collection and dissemination of information relevant to the implementation of strategic actions within the units
- Developing an institutionalized knowledge base within the organization
Role:Head/VP/GM - Analytics & BI
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaAnalytics & Business Intelligence
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
SnapSeaarch (formerly known as Pharmahood Consultants) operates as an extended HR arm for its clients, providing Recruitment services to MNCs and Business Conglomerates across India. The organization was founded in 2003 for serving mainly the Healthcare sector and has since grown the company in this decade's time to serve 17 different industry verticals today. Today SnapSeaarch is amongst the Top 3 Preferred Recruitment Services Partner” for its long-standing clients. SnapSeaarch has been known in the executive search names through its Process, People and Passion to mark a difference in each and every assignment. All 3 Ps at SnapSeaarch marks differences with their quality uncompromised for the entire process.