1. Preparing of Base line work programme, Initial Work Programme, Detailed Initial Programme in Primavera with resource loading and cost in line and approved from Client.
2. Preparation of Cost Estimate of the project.
3. Month wise cash flow projection of the project.
4. Preparation of Impacted Programme analysis & Delay analysis for Extension of Time of the project.
5. Resource & materials scheduling for the project.
6. Reviewing/Monitoring Internal Construction programme and presented to the top management for meeting Key dates of the project.
7. Fortnight review meeting with MMRDA and General consultant as a monitoring work progress.
8. Planning of Resource mobilization (P&M and human resources), monitoring usage optimization of Machineries.
9. Subcontractors finalization for different activities for the project within estimated cost. Rates Negotiation with Bulk materials (Aggregate & sand) with local vendors.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
Recruiter Name:Mausam Patel