- Responsible for all commercial activities for projects ( Transmission & Distribution) running in the region
- Overall Supervision & Control of Accounts & statutory compliance for all projects under my scope.
- Preparation & presentation of periodic MIS to management
- Monitoring of project revenues,cost,billing
- Managing the creditors as per the credit terms and ensuring all expenses are accounted
- Ensuring the customer invoicing, collections and credits are properly accounted
- Inventory Management including inventory accounting, stores accounting, vendor reconciliation & accounting, Stock controlling.
- Liaison with external agency including Govt dept
- Monitoring & review of all statuary compliance all project under execution
- Analysis of working capital with optimum inventory level & subcontractor funding
- Review and contorting wastage and scarp disposal
- Monitoring of timely preparation of price variation bill and its collection.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA - Any Specialization
SnapSeaarch (formerly known as Pharmahood Consultants) operates as an extended HR arm for its clients, providing Recruitment services to MNCs and Business Conglomerates across India. The organization was founded in 2003 for serving mainly the Healthcare sector and has since grown the company in this decade's time to serve 17 different industry verticals today. Today SnapSeaarch is amongst the "Top 3 Preferred Recruitment Services Partner" for its long-standing clients
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Himadri Pandit
Send a Query