- Responsible to develop HR strategy, plans and budgets in line with Group HR & Business Unit's strategy, drive planning and implementation of all HR processes in the Plants.
- To ensure alignment of organizational structure for business performance, leadership bench-strength, high quality talent attraction and retention, improve process capabilities, drive high employee engagement and productivity within corporate guidelines and labor laws.
- Workforce (HR) Planning and Budgeting for Business Units (plants) in consultation with Business Heads and Plant HR lead.
- Guide team on design of R&R programs and engagement initiatives, in line with corporate guidelines, in order to improve employee engagement and thus drive productivity.
- Ideate and facilitate training programs based on specific requirements of the BU and based on corporate guidelines.
- Participate in discussions related to labor policies, monitor adherence to all compliance requirement sand legal guidelines based on federal and state specific laws.
- Conduct goal setting, performance appraisals and mentoring/coaching for own team members; identifying training needs of team members.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur
Address :8th floor, 807, ABHISHREE ADROIT,, NEAR SUNRISE MALL, JUDGES BUNGLOW ROAD,, SATELLITE, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India