- Oversaw the cost planning of projects& project controls.
- Established the client billing standards & formats across both the airside and the terminal programs.
- Developed project Cost Management and Cash Flow Plan.
- Identifying, costing and processing any contract variations for the EPC contract.
- Finalising the revised payment milestones based on contract variations awarded.
- Publishing the Job Cost to Date and Expected to complete figures to top management.
- Monitoring &Publishing periodically the expected margins of the project against budgeted margin.
- Managing & mentoring a team of four project control engineers.
- Coordination of all engineering disciplines and review of concept and schematic design.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil
Recruiter Name:Mausam Patel