- Trade Marketing Calendar, Understanding Brand Strategies and incorporating them in the ABP
- Volume and Value Planning-ASP
- Activity Planning, Deployment, Execution & Analysis - Track & review the performance & take corrective actions
- Trade Marketing Process Note- Creation, Implementation and Review of set SOPs Ensure presence & display of products at retailers as per our norms
- Planning of all Trade Marketing Activities for the Alternate Trade Channel, Coordinate with the concerned Marketing personnel for the required approvals
- New product launches, NPI Docket, GTM Plan and Brand Promotion to get the desired brand visibility
- Planning the BTL activities as per the aligned Brand Team agenda
- Proposing the Activity as per the ASP plan well in advance as per Process SOP and translating them for success in the market through proper sales execution.
- Planning budgets and effective execution of the same for maximizing the output,
- Understanding Brand Strategies and to plan Brand-wise Quarterly/Monthly activity plans in line with ASP and the special activity after identifying the business opportunity Analysis.
- Analysis of every activity executed in Alternate Trade Channel and sharing the key learnings.
- Coordinate with Marketing and discuss the outcome of every activity and to take corrective Measures.
- Observe, Record and Analyze the Competitor Strategies and Brand execution.
- Plan, Develop, Deploy and Analyze the Optimum Trade Marketing Activities to Improve the Overall business
- Track and Analyze the Overall In-Store Executions and NPI performance
Perks and BenefitsBest In Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur
Address :8th floor, 807, ABHISHREE ADROIT,, NEAR SUNRISE MALL, JUDGES BUNGLOW ROAD,, SATELLITE, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India