- Experience in Financial domain transformation.
- Study existing F&A process in transaction processing (AP, Treasury and Inventory) and identify areas for improvements.
- Identify ,conceive and present implementable projects for timely and qualitative delivery of F&A outputs Represent F&A on improvement Projects identified by Management for SAP, Reconciliations & Reporting at Global level.
- Represent F&A on transformation Project identified by Business Operation team.
- Leverage on RPA implemented in existing process by adding additional F&A processes to enhance productivity of the team
- Lead F&A process team for transaction processing & reporting, General Ledger Review and Profitability Review.
- Strong leadership and team collaboration skills to work along and with other key Senior Delivery Managers.
- Derive the optimum F&A solution while taking into consideration various business constraints Develop quality solution models and support solution architect with quality analysis on solution aspects.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch (formerly known as Pharmahood Consultants) operates as an extended HR arm for its clients, providing Recruitment services to MNCs and Business Conglomerates across India. The organization was founded in 2003 for serving mainly the Healthcare sector and has since grown the company in this decade's time to serve 17 different industry verticals today. Today SnapSeaarch is amongst the "Top 3 Preferred Recruitment Services Partner" for its long-standing clients. SnapSeaarch has been known in the executive search names through its Process, People and Passion to mark a difference in each and every assignment takes up. All 3 Ps at SnapSeaarch marks difference with their quality uncompromised for the entire process.
View Contact Details+