- Develop and align quality policies, processes / procedures in-line with current Regulatory requirements to support R&D activities.
- Develop quality culture in development activities.
- Review development report and ensure availability for Technology transfer.
- Coordinate for vendor qualification of Raw materials.
- Ensure all changes and deviations are routed as per SOP
- Monitor Calibration / qualification of R&D equipment and instrument
- Help in investigation of product non-compliance
- Ensure document control in R&D
- Review and approve R&D SOP's
- Ensure compliance with respect to quality systems.
- Ensure training as per the schedule.
- Review and approve Analytical method validation and method transfer protocols.
- Review of specifications
- Support to vendor development activities by coordinating for user trials.
- Ensure stability of new products as per ICH guidelines.
- Ensure delivering quality documents in-line with current Regulatory requirements.
- Ensure timely and effectively evaluation of significant changes.
- Internally co-ordinate with teams like Purchase, Production, Sales & Marketing, etc.
- Externally co-ordinate with different vendors and customers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Chemistry
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Vidhi Shah