- Ensure manufacturing process and product complies with international standards & customer specifications.
- Coordinate and communicate with international customers and sales team at USA for on time resolving technical issues and closing customer complaints.
- Coordinate with Production and Design department to analyze and resolve customer complaint and fix the root cause.
- Review and monitoring of process quality, Product quality, Packing quality, Labeling etc.
- Deviation, Corrective action and preventive action.
- Introducing new technologies, systems, jig and fixtures to reduce inspection time and improve quality of product.
- Developing, Establishing and implementing the inspection and quality system for new products.
- Responsible to guide vendors to reduce the rejections. Audit vendors and inspect their facilities.
- develop the to get self certified.
- Train the operators for in process inspection.
- Calibration of gauges and fixtures.
- Implementation of ISO 9001-2008 systems.
- Leading the time of QA personnel and set the KRAs and Appraisals online.
- Writing technical report, monthly progress report.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
At SnapSeaarch, recruitment is a science and handled with utmost care. Best known for the ability to understand and bridge the gap between candidate abilities and corporate needs thereby becoming instrumental in changing talented individuals into human assets, SnapSeaarch is the first choice for any niche hiring and for Executive Search Services irrespective of the industry or sector
Recruiter Name:Vidhi Shah