1. Influence and optimize the purchasing spend of Raw Materials for all manufacturing locations in India. Deliver cost improvement targetsand look at sustainable CIPs
2. Should have experience of implementing SAP HANA
3. Responsible for Material Planning for all Materials basis the Production Plan.
4. Closely coordinate with Plant Store In-charges to ensure material availability.
5. Process-based sourcing (e.g., RFI/RFQ/RFP, direct negotiations etc.)
6. Identify and implement methods to reduce cycle times, improve supplier performance and optimize supply chain deliverables for Sourcing
7. New Vendor Development to support business requirements.
8. Would be the Sourcing representative in key NPD/NPI projects.
9. Expand robust BCP for critical materials/suppliers and coordinate with R&D.
10. Mitigate supplier issues along with R&D and QC.
11. Thorough financial and/or quantitative modeling for India spend
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Recruiter Name:Mausam Patel