2. Ensure all tax reporting and compliance within time. Updating / maintaining all spreadsheets and tax calendars for all filing deadlines, jurisdictions
3. Ability to advise and provide guidance various business functions on VAT rules
4. Coordinate with local consultants on VAT Authority Queries, Inquiry, Investigations and Audits
5. Ensure Internal Control Check established across process which is impacting Tax compliance.
6. Support Internal & External Audit requirements.
7. To focus on areas which results in strengthening the systems and process.
8. Should have sound knowledge of Accounting process for VAT
9. Research technical issues and present finding effectively.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Vidhi Shah