- Mentoring Regional team for Dispatches / Distribution Planning from RWHs
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness objectives.
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems & processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, and shipping
- Managing end to end Primary and secondary transportation and the associated planning & commercials for Pan India.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, and training.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems.
- Maintaining / improving service level in Primary/secondary stock placements.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, logistics quality management
- Direct and coordinate comprehensive logistical & reverse logistical functions for product life cycles, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, recycling, reuse, final disposal of resources.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes & mixes, and carriers.
- Budgeting of CFA and Secondary transportation cost.
- Warehousing space management for optimum storage cost.
- Network optimization for cost benefits
Salary: INR Best In Industry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Agna Shukla
Address :11th Floor, 1108 Abhishree Adroit, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad