2) Industry: Nutrition & Wellness
3) Location: Mumbai
4) Qualification: MBA-Sales & Marketing
- Capitalizing on growth through the formulation, development and implementation of new plans, initiatives, long-term Account relationships and key business strategies for market penetration and reach.
- Deliver Volume, Value Business & Profitability against targets for the Account by location & in coordination with your team.
- Drive business through plans, promotions, visibility, activations, new launch, correct assortment, planogram and cascade to regional operational team for execution.
- Account Management, Finalising commercial terms of trade, Execution of promotions and BTL in the accounts, Responsible for Sell-In to accounts to Sell-through to consumers and all the enabling activities like activations, training, merchandising.
- Negotiation and execution of Terms of trade and business development agreement.
- Achieve Top Line & Bottom Line for Key Accounts within agreed budget spends (P&L).
- Planning and organizing promotions for the account.
- Responsible for stock forecasting & planning.
- Channel/Chain initiatives in terms of Consumer Promotions & Visibility for driving business goals.
- Investment Planning. Monthly MIS preparation & analysis.
- Playing an integral role in new business planning.
- Responsible for the effective on-boarding of new channel partners.
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Key Account Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur