- Ensuring compliance of business contracts and obligations and guide on consequences of breach of any provisions, thereby protecting the organization from any legal ramifications.
- Lead in the development legal policies, processes and procedures as per law and the strategic objectives of the organization
- Effectively attend to civil litigation, arbitration matters, criminal complaints, consumer forum complaints, matters before various law enforcement agencies and representing the organization and its sister concerns.
- Appear before various authorities, boards, councils, quasi-judicial authorities, local municipal and other authorities
- Provide professional and strategic legal advice to the Chief Executive, Board and senior management.
- Provide guidance on legal and governance issues or matters that may arise for the Organizations compliance with the relevant legislation and best practice.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide overall leadership of the legal department and supervise and manage the performance and development of staff in the department in line with the Organizations goals, objectives, policies and regulations.
Salary: INR Best in Industry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur