Roles & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with annual operating plans andforecasts.
- Periodic connect with the various clusters heads for data gathering, reporting and analysis of the same.
- Analyze past results, performvariance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Report on financial performance (P&L Results and Balance Sheet items) and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Facilitate monthly report submission to management and the investors.
- Responsible for reviewing Unit Level Financial Health reports.
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, andExcel dashboards
- Performfinancial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data - and createfinancial modelsfor decision support
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts andmodels.
- Track and ensure Cash Flow management across the Organization.
- Facilitate working capital management & optimization by effective inter-departmental (Operations, Procurement & Finance) interventions.
- Understanding of ERP systems and ability to corelating the Operations data with Finance data.
- Knowledge of various Valuation techniques.
Desired Behavioural attributes and Skills:
- High proficiency withfinancial modelingand techniques
- Progressive & Dynamic Individual.
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Strong fluency withExcel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Mausam Patel