Experience: Minimum 20 years in Real Estate Industry/Law Firm and at least 5 years' experience as heading the department.
Exposure in handling land acquisition, due diligence, Drafting, Litigation and corporate affairs.
Knowledge of Kannada is must.
- Expertise in analyzing & finalizing land/ commercial property and establishing new set-ups
- Skilled in administering real estate management activities encompassing planning, surveying, licensing, business development, identifying various risks associated with the properties.
- Good team Management skills.
- Job Description
- Provide timely and practical legal advice to the management
- Strategist in Legal operations.
- Due diligence & title search, checks, negotiations and closure of deals.
- Protecting company's interest in legal matters, while drafting agreements.
- Interacting with Banks, law firms and HFI's for project clearance and to enable the customers to avail loans from banks.
- Legal due diligence of the properties /Scrutiny of legal documents and Problem solving;
- Preparation of feasibility reports, preliminary notes on the property;
- Replying Notices issued by BDA, BBMP, BMRDS, KSPCB and other statutory authorities
- Drafting of legal documents like Contracts, Sale Deeds, MOU (Memorandum of understanding), Lease Deed, Power of Attorney, Will, Joint Development Agreement, Gift Deed, Indemnity Bond and various kinds of Agreements & Tripartite Agreements, Deeds of Confirmation/ Ratifications, Deeds of Rectifications, Deeds of Indemnity, Deeds of Gift, Exchange, Deed of Declarations, Preparation of Mortgage Titles documents,
- Scrutiny and Title Report in respect of Agricultural Documents
- Organizing registration / transfer of properties in favour of the company;
- Co-ordinating and obtaining independent opinion from the companies external legal counsels.
- Handling of consumer matters against at courts though external Company advocates.
- Handling Litigation attending courts. Representing company and giving evidence and helping panel advocates in briefing case.
- Drafting plaint, Written Statement and other necessary documents
- Handling of revenue matters with Tahsildars, AC on Khata transfers
- Managing legal compliances, remedial matters and comply with all statutory laws
- Systematically maintaining all legal documents and records.
- Scrutinizing Legal firms and appointing them as counsels / advisers to the company, finalizing professional fee for firms on various legal matters/ Co-ordinating with external advocates with respect to various court matters
- Response to Customer (Legal Aspect) queries - Draft / Assist / Advice CRM to respond to customers
- Hire suitable manpower based on approval, train them and place suitable matrices to measure their performance.
- Have regular review meetings with the team members to appraise the management priorities and devise action plan to cope up with the emerging needs of the company.
- Manage the performance of all direct deportees, build strong succession pipeline for the role. Have regular feedback sessions with the team members and update their performance records.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
PG:LLM - Law
Recruiter Name:Mausam Patel