- To perform all the activities of investor relations function like preparation of data, participating in investor meetings and investor conferences etc.
- To participate in budget discussion of different businesses and support functions with BU head.
- To prepare consolidated budget for the group and present the same for approval.
- To prepare consolidated MIS on a monthly basis so as to measure the performance of different businesses against the budget and previous year performance.
- Computation of business wise actual and budgeted ROCE to find out the return on invested capital in different businesses.
- Review of financial statements of foreign entities.
- Implementation of BPC Module (Consolidation part) in SAP and work on overall improvement in account finalisation process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur