2) Experience in industry -- Hotel Management of day-today operations with MEP renovation
3) Operations of HT / LT Sub-Station.
4) Captive power (DG Set) operations and load sharing with / without logic system.
5) HT / LT Breakers thorough knowledge with auto, mechanically operations including trouble
shootings and relay settings.
6) Electrical power management knowledge for power units control.
7) Chiller plant operations with trouble shootings in chilled and condenser water system.
8) Knowledge of HVAC system for public area, rooms, specified / confined areas etc.
9) IBR Boiler operations and maintenance with optimum utilization of steam and heat energy.
10) Water management system Cold & Hot for domestic usages with reuse of treated water through
STP (MBR, MBBR, SAAF etc.).
11) Air, Water and Sound pollution control methodology.
12) Waste (dry, wet, e-waste , used oils etc.) management procedures and process knowledge.
13) Water chemistry knowledge with acceptable limits and chemical treatments done for boiler ,
laundry, kitchen and cooling towers.
14) Multiple plant operations of Swimming Pool, Water Bodies fountains etc.
15) Kitchen , Cold Room and Laundry machine operations and maintenance with energy savings
including LPG/PNG/ usages pattern.
16) Oven (electrical, gas, wood fired) , hood fire and safety system and other kitchen equipments
17) Fitness Center and Spa equipments knowledge.
18) Tool control and PPE implementation knowledge.
19) Safety and security (Bollards, CCTV, UV, FAS, PA, Gas detection system etc.) equipments
20) New technology update for automations in each field.
21) Renewable energy knowledge
22) Firefighting systems operations and maintenance.
23) Elevator, escalator, uplift, gondola etc. operations.
24) Knowledge of civil work, painting, polishing and carpentry work supervision with esthetics.
25) Team management, bonding and training in own trades.
26) Instant solutions for problems faced during hotel operations.
27) Material and Vendor management.
28) Repair and maintenance budget control and alternative methods for optimum utilization.
29) Energy conservation (HLP) and renewable energy focus which includes Electricity units, Fuel and
30) Control of PPM, Budget.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Agna Shukla
Address :11th Floor, 1108 Abhishree Adroit, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India