- Handling Hematology, Biochemistry & Clinical Pathology
- Planning & implementing of internal Quality Control, External Quality Control & proficiency tests with Laboratory Manager.
- Complaint handling & reducing complaints
- Optimum Utilization of staff & equipment
- Ensure results are reported within turn-around time through Sectional Heads & review their performance in light of this.
- Responsible for the management & documentation of clerical, analytical, pre-analytical error.
- Responsible for the designated departments test authorizations.
- Ensure good clinical practices/ to handle quality assurance and quality control effectively
- Provide training to team on good laboratory practices
- Manage manpower at laboratory with excellent leadership and man management skills
- Assure that the results reported are accurate
Perks and BenefitsBest In Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Medical Professional
Role:Lab Technician/Medical Technician/Lab Staff
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Pathology, Any Specialization
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Asha Rajput
Address :11th Floor, 1108 Abhishree Adroit, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India