- Overall monitoring of projects with respect to time, quality, cost & internal/ external customer Satisfaction.
- Responsible for setting up a task force for the project by identifying the core team and establishing role clarity for each of the members.
- Conduct a project risk analysis and finalize mitigation plans.
- Evaluate the resource requirement in light of the manpower productivity as well as the productivity of the Plant & Equipment basis the terrain difference.
- Oversee and monitor project progress of various sites with the Project Managers/project team at regular intervals (at an average of twice a month) to ensure that the project milestones, Sales plan, Risk/ Opportunity impact analysis, Budget deviations, are achieved and complete on schedule.
- Initiate changes in process/system procedures within department for effective project management.
- Conduct project kick off meetings with customers, project teams and members of other departments such as Procurement/Sourcing, HR for manpower planning, Finance for project budgets, Contracts department.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Top Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
At SnapSeaarch, recruitment is a science and handled with utmost care. Best known for the ability to understand and bridge the gap between candidate abilities and corporate needs thereby becoming instrumental in changing talented individuals into human assets, SnapSeaarch is the first choice for any niche hiring and for Executive Search Services irrespective of the industry or sector.
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur