- Identifying services & value adds that would appeal to new corporates.
- Managing & building key Broker & Insurer relationships.
- Creating sales pitches & presentations customized to customer needs. Extremely good at MS Office & PPT.
- Finding and following new sales leads through referrals, cold calls, and market research and industry relations.
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Negotiating sales contracts.
- Preparing sales proposals; following company rules and guidelines.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Must be highly target & goal oriented. Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data. Extremely good at MS Excel.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with internal representatives, team leaders, managers, and executives to evaluate & drive sales strategy and results. (very critical to evaluate)
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts.
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Bachelors / PG degree in business, administration, or related field
- 6-8 years of previous experience in corporate sales, Management, Customer service or related field. Health Insurance or related industry background is a plus.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email. Local languages are a plus.
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements.
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Nishi Patel
Address :11th Floor, 1108 Abhishree Adroit, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India