- Partner with business units in developing and institutionalizing their performance management strategy (goal setting, review and feedback mechanisms, etc.)
- Ensure institutionalization of the PMS
- Drive various PMS elements including goal setting mid-term review and appraisals.
- Drive internal Communication and branding of the PMS
- Provides training on performance management system, also, lead development, testing and launch of online modules for the PMS process at the Group level
- Managing queries and escalation for the PMS process
- Manage technology platform (CSOD) for PMS process including UAT, process changes, task configuration, help desk, etc.
- Drive the PMS audit at the group level.
- Drive changes/ improvements to the current PMS process
- Identifies and trains internal champions at each group company for implementation of PMS.
- Partner with business units in developing and institutionalizing their R&R framework
- Drive various R&R elements
- Drive internal Communication and branding of the R&R
- Manage technology platform (Kwench) for R&R
- Drive changes/ improvements to the current R&R process
- Manage MIS and analysis at the Group Level
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Performance Management Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SnapSeaarch is in the midst of another record setting year to get covered in the Consultants Review Magazine as the pioneers in the Recruitment industry. We have been recognized as "India's 10 Most Promising Recruitment Consultants-2018" in the Consultant Review Magazine March 2018 edition.
Recruiter Name:Amanpreet Kaur