- The Role is responsible for creating tactical plans to manage supply chain and logistics.
- - Role is responsible for Supply Chain planning which includes making inventory plans, monitoring current stock and FG level, resource allocation as per budget etc.
- - Role is also responsible for creating distribution and procurement plans [acts as an input for production planning]
- -Role is responsible for supervising day-to-day logistics as per distribution plan which includes creating a daily dispatch plan, transportation of FGs to depots and ensure last-mile delivery to customers
- -Role is also responsible for overseeing warehouse Management, ensuring statutory compliances are met and optimizing warehouse operations
- -Role is also responsible for overseeing the designing of packaging material in conjunction with Marketing team by identifying appropriate materials, printing technology, vendors and other design requirements
- -Role is also responsible for monitoring performance of SCM & logistics operations by analyzing parameters like transportation costs, damages, TAT, order fulfilment rate etc.
- -The role is required to proactively identify process gaps in SCM & logistics operations and find opportunities for optimization by continuously monitoring SCM Metrics
- -Role would be involved in liaising and convincing external stakeholders like transportation service providers, dealers etc. about the terms of engagements.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Recruiter Name:Agna Shukla
Address :8th floor, 807, ABHISHREE ADROIT,, NEAR SUNRISE MALL, JUDGES BUNGLOW ROAD,, SATELLITE, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 380015,India